Contact and support
Dr Thomas-M. Stein
BSc. (AgrSc), MSc AE(IE), Dr.-Ing.(Eng)
|Address||:||PO Box 508
Hanwood NSW 2680
|31 Brooks Str
Griffith NSW 2680
|Phone||:||+ 61 (0)2 69622500||(During office hours only)|
|Office hours||:||Monday - Friday
9:00 - 16:00 AEST
|(Business days only)|
|Local date & time||:|
- Email is the preferred form of contact for support.
- Please send an email and state your name and licence key (even if expired) as registered.
- For trouble shooting it is recommended to use the contact function from within the program (Help - Contact TMS Backup (Pro) Support) which automatically provides additional information related to the program version.
- State the program version and your Windows version e.g. Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10.
- Provide a short description of your problem and screenshots of the error message or from the section where the problem occurs ('Ctrl+Alt+PrntScrn' or 'Ctrl+ PrntScrn' to create a screenshot).
- Write down the error message and error number.
- It is also recommended to run the TMS Backup SysInfo module and attach the output log to your email.
- Please check the help sections for any possible solutions already described.
- Please check the licence section of this site for any details on available licences.
- Licences have to be purchased through the links provided on the licence section and cannot be ordered by email.
- Please contact me if you would need to purchase a larger number of licences or you would like to enquire about special conditions possibly not covered in the licence section
Feedback and general enquiries
- I welcome any constructive feedback about the program, its performance under various Windows versions or suggestions on possible extensions to the functionality.
- I would also appreciate any positive feedback -:) and how backups are being performed at what sequence and settings and what functions are considered to be useful.